Plié 3 Training Dates Announced
Due to the advent of new NHS funding for microprocessor knees, such as the Plié 3 by Freedom Innovations, Steeper will be holding a series of training days over the coming months. The events are designed to discuss the latest opportunities presented by the funding, along with further discussions on the function, application and set-up of the Plié 3.
The confirmed dates are as follows:
• Monday 20th March at Harold Wood DSC (next to the NHS Polyclinic at RM3 0AR).
• Wednesday 22nd March at Portsmouth DSC, PO3 6AD.
• Thursday 23rd March at Bristol Centre for Enablement, Bristol, BS34 5SP.
• Tuesday 28th March at Seacroft Hospital, Leeds, LS14 6UH.
• Tuesday 4th April at The Maltings Mobility Centre, Wolverhampton, WV1 1NQ.
The training days will begin at 10am, finish no later than 3pm and will include a light lunch. It is aimed at prosthetists and physiotherapists, but any other healthcare professional involved as a result of this funding would be welcome. Please forward this invite on to anyone that would benefit from this training.
The training day has been designed to inform you of all the features and benefits of the Plié 3 MPK and will help to guide you through the best indications for use. On the day, there will also be the opportunity for you to see it set up on a patient with time for discussion and questions.