State-of-the-art electronics offer outstanding capture and amplification from signals as low as 10μV. Proportional output and in-built gain adjustment permits fine control of the terminal device.
Biocompatible titanium skin contacts provide superior conductivity, while interference protection shields from common power sources and high frequency emitting devices.
Suitable for either child or adult arm systems, each kit includes field replaceable spare legs and two fabrication kits, for laminate or thermoplastic sockets.
Two options available with interference protection for countries with either 50Hz or 60Hz mains power supply.
Are you one of the many satisfied users of Electrodes? Then contact us & let us know!
Electrode Key Features
• Enhanced skin contact interface
• Superior sensitivity to capture weak signals
• Proportional control and built-in gain adjustment
• Advanced electronics with interference protection
• Available in 50Hz or 60Hz
• Retrofittable in existing sockets