Streifeneder Dynamic SACH Foot
The Streifeneder Dynamic Solid Ankle Cushion Heel foot is constructed of durable polyurethane foam on a bushed Alder wood keel with an additional flexible keel section. This provides a comfortable cushioned heel strike and an improved roll over with a smoother transition to toe off.
Click here to download our Clinical Support Manual.
Are you one of the many satisfied users of Streifeneder Dynamic SACH Foot? Then contact us & let us know!
- Functional elements completely contained within the polyurethane foam
- The foot isn’t easily affected by dirty conditions,such as sand or soil and can be easily cleaned
- Alder wood keel bushed to take 10mm bolt
- Cosmetic shape and appearance
- Sandal toe
- Weight Limit – 125kg
- Highest Impact Level – Medium
- Weight of Unit – 385g (size 25)
- Sizes Available – 22-30cm
- Build Height – 70mm (sizes 22-24), 75mm (sizes 25-27), 80mm (sizes 28-30)
- Warranty – 1Year
- Dynamic Sach Foot CES (150.78 KB)