Utilising Streifender’s unique polymer formula, the ContexGel liner is available in both Trans Femoral and Trans Tibial fittings. Supplied in three different walled-thicknesses of 3mm, 6mm and 9mm, the liners are also thermo-plastically conformable at 80 degrees centigrade.
The highly effective antibacterial properties of these new products have been achieved through the inclusion of a ‘Sterione’ additive, that creates a bacteria inhibiting, aseptic surface
ContexGel liners are available in five sizes, either with or without distal connection and come supplied with a six month guarantee.
Click here to download our Clinical Support Manual.
Are you one of the many satisfied users of ContexGel Liner? Then contact us & let us know!
- Wide range of sizes and thicknesses available
- Separate pin and cushion versions supplied
- With or without a distal matrix
- Very durable gel with tough outer material
- Smooth surface allows easy donning
- Limited stretching retains effective suspension
- Can be customised by thermo forming on cast
- Highest Impact Level – High
- Matrix Lengths -10cm
- Sizes Available – S, M, L, XL, XXL in 3, 6 & 9mm
- Length of Liner – coming soon
- Warranty – 6 Months
- Liner Update Brochure (2.48 MB)