Plié 3 Training and Funding
Due to the advent of new NHS funding for microprocessor knees, such as the Plié 3 by Freedom Innovations, Steeper will be holding a series of training days over the coming months. The events are designed to discuss the latest opportunities presented by the funding, along with further discussions on the function, application and set-up of the Plié 3.
The confirmed dates are as follows:
• Monday 20th March at Harold Wood DSC (next to the NHS Polyclinic at RM3 0AR).
• Tuesday 21st March at The Thornberry Centre, Plymouth, PL6 5XW
• Wednesday 22nd March at Portsmouth Enablement Centre, PO3 6AD
• Thursday 23rd March at Bristol Centre for Enablement, Bristol, BS34 5SP.
• Tuesday 28th March at Seacroft Hospital, Leeds, LS14 6UH.
• Wednesday 29th March at The Prosthetic Rehabilitation Unit, Stanmore, HA7 4LP
• Tuesday 4th April at The Maltings Mobility Centre, Wolverhampton, WV1 1NQ.
Come and make a splash at the Plié 3 training day!
The training days will begin at 10am, finishing no later than 3pm and will include a light lunch. It is aimed at prosthetists and physiotherapists, but any other healthcare professional involved as a result of this funding would be welcome. The training day has been designed to inform you of all the features and benefits of the Plié 3 MPK and will help to guide you through the best indications for use. On the day, there will also be the opportunity for you to see it set up on a patient with time for discussion and questions.
The Plié 3 MPK package has arrived!
Our new MPK package includes a Plié 3 full limb build with choice of adaptors, a 5 year warranty and choice of free foot. All for only £11,795
The Plié 3 knee:
The Plié 3 knee is still the fastest MPC knee, responding 10 to 20 times more rapidly than other MPC knees.
• Submersible in water and IP67 rated – offering the highest level of protection from the ingress of particles.
• Smart instantaneous stumble recovery
• Smooth responsive swing phase
The choice of foot:
Included within the package is the choice of foot: including the Kinterra, Sierra and the Highlander. All three feet are designed to help fulfil the user’s life, by providing a smooth and efficient gait with stability and excellent energy return, whilst maximising on the cutting edge microprocessor technology of the Plié 3 knee.
Combining hydraulics and carbon fibre technology, the Kinterra provides the user with rock solid stability. For more information and to read the CES document, click here.
The unique angle-top design increases the length of the carbon fibre spring maximising flexibility. For more information and to read the CES document, click here.
The Highlander provides active patients with an efficient and smooth gait with excellent energy return. For more information, click here.
Please click here to download the package order form.