Stronger construction makes the new Plié 3 Microprocessor Controlled (MPC) Knee both submersible and more rugged than ever. Yet it’s still the fastest MPC knee, responding 10 to 20 times more rapidly than other MPC knees. With the most responsive stumble and fall protection, users can instinctively move at their own pace in any direction…even if it’s taking small short steps or pivoting in confined spaces. With a more streamlined, intuitive set up, the Plié 3 MPC knee makes it even easier for prosthetists to help patients expand their freedom.
Are you one of the many satisfied users of Plié 3? Then contact us & let us know!
• Stronger construction
• Smarter – built in gait and cadence analysis and advanced & customisable stumble recovery
• Submersible – IP67 rated for water up to 1m for 30 minutes and particle protection
The Steeper team will be holding training events for the Plié 3 over the next few months. For all the details and to find out more about the training events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most suitable for:
• K3 amputees that need customised stumble recovery for a variety of activities
• All K3 and K4 amputees that need a knee that adjusts to both walking and running
• Ambulation with variable cadence on uneven terrain
• Users with adequate hip strength in flexion and extension
• Occasional water exposure
- Plie3 - MPC funding brochure (5.59 MB)