The Kinterra™ Foot / Ankle System combines hydraulics and carbon fibre technology to provide low to moderate impact K3 ambulators an exceptionally normal walking gait– regardless of surface angle or speed. The result is rock solid stability and the confidence for users to choose a new path.
Click here to download our Clinical Support Manual.
Are you one of the many satisfied users of Kinterra? Then contact us & let us know!
- Increased ground contact and a more symmetrical gait
- Improved stability and safety, especially on slopes and varied terrain
- Reduced socket pressures for healthier residual limbs
- Enhanced comfort while sitting and squatting
- Dorsi-Assist spring to aid toe clearance
- Individual adjustments for Planter & Dorsi Flexion
- Worry free 60 day trial period
- Range of Ankle Motion – 12 degrees
- Sizes – 22-31 cm
- Build Height (average) – 120 mm (4.3 in) 25 cm
- User Weight Limit – 125 kg (275 lbs)
- Product Weight (average) – 795 g (25 cm, incl. foot shell)
- Stiffness Categories – 7 (low & moderate impact)
- Split Toe – Yes
- Heel Height – 10mm (3/8 in)
- Foot Shell CAP – Upon Request
- Skin Tones – Caucasian, Mid Brown and Dark Brown
- Attachment Type – Male Pyramid
- Foot Warranty – 36 Months
- Shell Warranty – 6 Months
- Kinterra Foot CES (251.89 KB)