The Highlander prosthetic foot provides active patients with an efficient and smooth gait and excellent energy return. The split-toe provides stability on uneven ground by enhancing inversion and eversion. This foot is favoured by trans-femoral amputees due to its ideal blend of stability and action.
Are you one of the many satisfied users of Highlander? Then contact us & let us know!
- Low build height with integral male pyramid
- Split toe design
- Separate foot shell
- Exoskeletal configuration available upon request
- Available in 9 stiffness categories
- 60 Day trial period
- Weight Limit – 166kg
- Highest Impact Level – High
- Weight of Unit – 437g (size 25)
- Sizes Available – 22-30cm
- Build Height – 9.5cm
- Warranty – 3 Years
- Warranty Footshell – 6 Months