The College Park TruStep Prosthetic Foot combines virtually the same vertical motion, rotation and stability found in the anatomical foot.
The unique split-toe design that defines the Trustep provides up to 15mm of independent toe flex during normal use. With a full range of options available, Trustep’s versatile design allows complete customisation, resulting in a natural gait pattern and unsurpassed comfort.
Click here to download our Clinical Support Manual.
It really became apparent how good the Trustep foot is during this past hurricane season. I was helping people reinforce their shingles on very angled roofs and I didn’t have to worry about my foot hindering my ability Romeo Carrano
Trustep Key Features
- Highly-developed design
- Superior smoothness for a natural gait
- Customisable function for optimal control
- Worry-free 30 Day Trial Period
- Weight Limit – 136kg (160kg ALX)
- Highest Impact Level – High
- Weight of Unit – 601g (size 25)
- Sizes Available – 22-31cm
- Build Height - 8.9cm
- Warranty – 3 Years (2 Years over 100kg)
- Warranty Footshell - 6 Months
- Trustep Foot CES (217.14 KB)