The College Park Trés Foot is a cost effective, maintenance free option for moderate activity patients. By incorporating a full-length toe lever and soft components to articulate inversion/eversion, this dynamic response foot helps restore function at an affordable price.
Click here to download our Clinical Support Manual.
I walk 5 to 6 miles a day. The Tres Foot is essential to my life. Mike George
Trés Key Features
- Natural Appearance
- Integrated Foot Shell without Spectra Sock
- Split Toe
- Worry free 30 day Trial Period
- Weight Limit - 100kg (125kg for sizes 25 – 30)
- Highest Impact Level – Moderate
- Weight of Unit – 431g (size 25)
- Sizes Available – 21-30cm
- Build Height – 6.4cm
- Warranty – 1 Year
- Tres Foot CES with Compas (405.08 KB)