The patented Soleus™ foot integrates multiple composite springs through a tough, flexible plantar ligament. This unique design produces a superior quality range of motion while also returning high levels of energy. Providing a very smooth transition between heel strike and toe-off, the Soleus™ offers stability and unsurpassed comfort.
Click here to download our Clinical Support Manual.
My leg was removed earlier this year and I was fit with a Soleus foot......it's fantastic......I can't wait till I fully heal so I can really see how great this foot is. Thanks.
Soleus Key Features
- Multiple spring elements linked together to function as one, provides a seamless progression from heel to toe
- Polycentric ankle design provides superior stance phase control
- Vertical shock absorption to accommodate high impact activities
- Highly dynamic springs provide multi axial terrain compliance
- Worry-free 30 day trial period
- Weight Limit – 100kg (21-24cm) | 113kg (25-26cm) | 125kg (27-30cm)
- Highest Impact Level – High
- Weight of Unit – 712g (size 26cm)
- Sizes Available – 21-30cm
- Build Height – 19.6cm
- Warranty – 3 Years
- Soleus CES (306.5 KB)