Sidekicks are the first adjustable ‘stubbie’ feet for foreshortened prostheses.
Gait-matched and approved for water use, Sidekicks dorsiflex and planterflex in real-world environments for the ultimate balance and stability for bilateral, transfemoral amputees.
Are you one of the many satisfied users of Sidekicks? Then contact us & let us know!
Sidekicks Key Features
- Uneven Ground Compliance. The combination of a flexible platform with anatomical ankle motion provides excellent ground compliance on uneven terrain.
- Ankle Rotation. The Sidekicks also allow some torsional rotation, reducing socket forces and unwanted torque.
- Moulded Tread. Adhered to the plate with a molecular bond, the moulded tread provides excellent grip and good durability.
- Water Friendly. For water use, Sidekicks provide adjustable dorsiflexion and planterflexion, giving the bilateral transfemoral amputee the opportunity to optimize balance and stability in real-life environments.
- Custom Gait Matching. Swapping bumpers and carrying out fine-tune adjustments through the Stride Control feature throughout the rehabilitation process improves core muscle strength; particularly useful for the transition to microprocessor knees.
- Weight Limit - 125kg
- Highest Impact Level – Low
- Weight of Unit – 422g
- Clearance – 58mm
- Warranty – 2 Years
- college_park_-_sidekicks (1.58 MB)