Introducing the next step in the Odyssey line of hydraulic feet from College Park. Hydraulic feet are renowned for increasing ground contact, reducing socket pressures and enhancing knee stability.
The Odyssey K3 utilises the patented curved hydraulic ankle plus a higher frequency carbon fibre foot base for increased dynamic response. The robust ankle housing and angular positioning is designed for moderate impact users to be able to balance without assistance. The combination of smooth hydraulics and a dynamic foot base brings exceptional performance during activities like city walking or multi-terrain hiking.
Are you one of the many satisfied users of Odyssey K3? Then contact us & let us know!
Odyssey K3 Key Features
- Curved hydraulic ankle.
- Carbon fibre foot base to adapt to various terrains and speeds.
- Robust ankle housing and angular positioning designed for moderate impact users.
- Customisable dual StrideControl for in-clinic tuning.
- Lightest K3 hydraulic prosthetic foot on the market.
- Weight Limit - 125kg
- Highest Impact Level – Low / Medium
- Weight of Unit – 750g
- Sizes Available – 21-30cm
- Clearance – 86mm – 91mm
- Warranty – 3 years
- college_park_-_odyssey_k3 (1.07 MB)