Odyssey K2 enables the user to walk well and negotiate everyday obstacles such as stairs, curbs and uneven surfaces.
The unique, curved hydraulic cylinder combined with Dual StrideControlTM and the IntelliWeaveTM keel of this foot improves the user’s posture, knee stability and comfort, especially when negotiating slopes.
Are you one of the many satisfied users of Odyssey K2? Then contact us & let us know!
Odyssey K2 Key Features
- Curved hydraulic ankle to increase ground contact, reduce socket pressures and enhance knee stability.
- IntelliWeave composite foot base provides controlled energy and a flexible heel.
- 12 degrees of smooth hydraulic motion.
- Customisable dual StrideControl for in-clinic tuning.
- Lightest K2 hydraulic prosthetic foot on the market.
- Weight Limit - 100kg (136kg for sizes 25 – 30)
- Highest Impact Level – Low
- Weight of Unit – 744g (size 26)
- Sizes Available – 21-30cm
- Clearance – 79mm – 84mm
- Warranty – 2 years
- college_park_-_odyssey_k2 (593.31 KB)