Genesee Liner and Gel Sleeves
The College Park Genesee liner provides the ideal benefits required of a gel liner in an affordable package. Shaped for fit and flexibility with cushioning comfort and excellent limb conforming properties, this durable liner accommodates a wide range of users.
College Park’s Genesee Gel Sleeve is suitable as the primary suspension method or for use with a suction or vacuum suspension. As with the Genesee Liner, the Gel Sleeve is infused with mineral oil to help absorb shear forces and friction and provide continuous moisture for skin and scar tissue.
Are you one of the many satisfied users of Genesee Liner and Gel Sleeves? Then contact us & let us know!
Genesee Liner Key Features
- Consistent in profile and thickness to industry standard liners.
- Infused with mineral oil to help reduce the effects of shear forces and friction and to provide continuous moisturisation for skin and scar tissue.
- Unique fabric provides a superior fibre to gel bond, reducing pistoning and easing donning.
- 41 cm long for the perfect fit.
Genesee Gel Sleeve Key Features
- 3mm gel thickness for comfort and knee flexion.
- Reinforced interior for puncture-resistance.
- Durable fabric-to-gel bond allowing the sleeve to be trimmed to length without the need for adhesive.
- Material - Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) Gel
- Type – Cushion or Pin
- Size – M, M+, L, L+, XL
- Activity Level – K1 – K3
- Length – 41cm
- Profile – Tapered or Uniform
- Thickness – 3mm, 6mm, 9mm
- college_park_-_genesee_liner (671.64 KB)