Breeze provides K2 users with a cost effective, yet highly functional foot with a variety of features utilising College Park’s high-end technology, including an IntelliWeave composite keel, sandal toe and optional water drainage port.
Are you one of the many satisfied users of Breeze? Then contact us & let us know!
Breeze Key Features
- Low Profile. The integral pyramid ensures the low profile of the Breeze helping to keep weight and cost to a minimum.
- IntelliWeave Composite. The composite keel is laid up and laminated by hand to ensure maximum strength, flexibility and user comfort.
- Toe Rollover EnviroShell. Designed with a unique rollover assist toe section for extra ground clearance in swing phase, the EnviroShell is easy to remove and replace.
- Antimicrobial Properties. The EnviroShell contains pure silver and a UV inhibitor, providing proven antimicrobial properties
- Water friendly. By means of the optional drainage port, water can be drained from the entire prosthesis, and combined with the use of corrosion resistant materials makes it suitable for use on a shower or bathing prosthesis.
- Weight Limit - 100kg (125kg for sizes 26 – 30)
- Highest Impact Level – Low
- Weight of Unit – 523g (size 26)
- Sizes Available – 21-30cm
- Clearance – 62mm (21-25cm) 65mm (26-30cm)
- Warranty – 2 Years