UTX Stable 80/120
The UTX Stable 80/120 is locked in the standing and walking position, which is comparable to the conventional bracing systems. The active spring controlled planta flexion ankle joint causes a more smooth and natural ankle movement during walking.
Are you one of the many satisfied users of UTX Stable 80/120? Then contact us & let us know!
- Fixed equinus
- Non-weight bearing caliper
- Easy unlocking by pulling knob at top of device, making the unlocking procedure easier than conventional calipers
- Ease of unlocking device aides in sitting down safely
- Knee locked during standing and walking
- Low weight: 750 grams / 900 grams
- High comfort of wearing
- Bodyweight up to 80 kg (12 stone) / 120 kg (19 stone)
This orthosis is designed within the three C’s philosophy: comfort, control, cosmetic. This single sided light-weight caliper is also designed with the hook and loop fastening straps at the back of the leg enabling complete comfort not only in the walking but especially in the sitting position.
- Suitable for patients with paresis or paralysis which is typical of patients who have a neurological condition such as: MS, PPS and CVA.
- Also for patients suffering from Femoral nerve damage, RTA, Spinal Injuries, Head Injuries and of course Polio.