UTX Stable 80/120
The UTX Stable 80/120 is locked in the standing and walking position, which is comparable to the conventional bracing systems. The active spring controlled planta flexion ankle joint causes a more smooth and natural ankle movement during walking.
Are you one of the many satisfied users of UTX Stable 80/120? Then contact us & let us know!
- Fixed equinus
- Non-weight bearing caliper
- Easy unlocking by pulling knob at top of device, making the unlocking procedure easier than conventional calipers
- Ease of unlocking device aides in sitting down safely
- Knee locked during standing and walking
- Low weight: 750 grams / 900 grams
- High comfort of wearing
- Bodyweight up to 80 kg (12 stone) / 120 kg (19 stone)
This orthosis is designed within the three C’s philosophy: comfort, control, cosmetic. This single sided light-weight caliper is also designed with the Velcro straps at the back of the leg enabling complete comfort not only in the walking but especially in the sitting position.
- Suitable for patients with paresis or paralysis which is typical of patients who have a neurological condition such as: MS, PPS and CVA.
- Also for patients suffering from Femoral nerve damage, RTA, Spinal Injuries, Head Injuries and of course Polio.