New Turning Points Newsletter
Welcome to the latest issue of Turning Points, please click here to read the latest news.
In this issue, we are pleased to feature stories from two of our assistive technology clients whose lives have been empowered thanks to our independent living solutions. Alongside this, we also highlight the revolutionary work of the team at the specialist diabetic clinic in Leeds and the pioneering developments with the Leeds Orthotic Contact Cast technique.
Furthermore, we are pleased to share with you many exciting stories from around the Steeper business, including:
• The Steeper dedicated service award scheme
• Our charity program for 2018
• A round up of the Steeper stand at OT Word 2018
• An insight into our paediatric footwear offering
• Understanding more about phantom limb pain and steps to alleviating the symptoms
• Case studies from Leon Bunce and Ella Rose Dove