New Turning Points Newsletter
Welcome to the latest issue of Turning Points.
In this issue, we are pleased to feature the new S-Charge System which was launched to the global prosthetics market earlier this year. For almost 100 years, Steeper has been providing innovative and revolutionary devices with a distinct focus on upper limb prosthetics. We are immensely proud of the S-Charge System and we look forward to sharing future patient stories with you.
Alongside this development, we are pleased to share with you many exciting stories from around the Steeper business, including:
• Bringing innovation to Elsie with a custom-built cycling hand
• We are pleased to announce our RICS Award shortlist
• A roundup of the Steeper stand at BAPO 2018
• Meet Richard Pollard – the first UK user of the S-Charge System
• Hear about the first UK Click Medical training day at Steeper HQ
• Introducing our new therapeutic shoe range
Read all about the above, and many other exciting news stories by clicking below.